If Auction Nudge is not displaying anything:
- Read the Using the Plugin page – ensure you have everything set up correctly.
- Check your eBay username – You can set the default in Settings > Defaults
- Check for Ad Blockers – A common reason for Auction Nudge not loading is the use of ad blocking browser plugins (like Adblock Plus). If you are using such a plugin, disable it, or add an exception to see if Auction Nudge loads without it.
- Disable the Caching option – By default, Auction Nudge utilises the in-built WordPress caching mechanism to improve load performance. Go to Settings > Caching and change this setting to "No" (don't worry, other caching mechanisms are still in place).
Auction Nudge errors are usually displayed when the plugin has not been setup correctly. The following steps should do the trick:
- Check out the Using the Plugin page again and double check you have everything set up correctly.
- Read through the full Auction Nudge Help section.
- If your issue has not been addressed, report it here and I will do my best to help.
How Often Does Auction Nudge Update?
To reduce server load, Auction Nudge does not update every time it is loaded on your site. The tools update as follows:
- Your eBay Listings – updates every 15 minutes.
- Your eBay Profile – updates every 12 hours.
- Your eBay Feedback – updates every 12 hours.
These update times aim to optimise server resources by updating the most important feeds (i.e. those displaying active eBay items) more frequently than ones that change only occasionally (i.e. profile/feedback information).
Need More Help?
This was just the help for the WordPress plugin, much more help can be found in the Help section.