See the Auction Nudge WordPress plugin features in 51 seconds.
Just some of the reviews received on the WordPress plugin directory:
Auction Nudge Saves a Lot of Hard Work
Outstanding Plugin for eBay, easy to create a 300+ page Website in just a few clicks, great stuff!
Amazing Plugin – Exactly What I Needed and Works Perfectly
Wow! I would give this plugin 6 stars if I could. It is very rare that you come across a free plugin that is simple to install, works perfectly AND is updated regularly with strong tech support. Although I haven’t had any problems, the developer (Joe) has a great reputation for being extremely helpful and timely.
I had a client that wanted their eBay listings to be posted on their WP site. If we hadn’t found this plugin, we wouldn’t have been able to add that functionality as the programming costs just wouldn’t have been justifiable.
I found Auction Nudge and installed it in WordPress with ease. The plugin integrated seamlessly with our existing WP site, didn’t break any other plugins or site functionality and was easy to match the design of our site with limited CSS knowledge. I was very impressed with just how easy it is to get it up and running.
If I could give 6 stars for this plugin I would. I haven’t had to use support, but I hear Joe is absolutely fantastic and quick to help anyone with any problems getting Auction Nudge set up. Best of all, the client was thrilled we were able to add this functionality with no added cost to them! Thanks Joe!
This Plugin is Awesome! It Has Increased Traffic to My eBay Site, Too!
I highly recommend this plugin if you are marketing on eBay. It is just sensational!
You Want eBay – You Got eBay – Best eBay Plugin Ever!!
Gotta say that from the word go this plugin was better than my highest expectations. Easy to install; easy to setup and so easy to get going quickly. My main concern was speed of loading the eBay items but it is more than fast enough and quick to update.
I had a few CSS issues to contend with (mostly down to my lack of knowledge – let’s be honest) but as soon as I posted them up Joe was on the case. Excellent Plugin; Top class support – what more is there to say.
Version 6.2 November 25th, 2018
New Search Box feature added.
- Search Box – If this option is enabled, a search box will appear above the items which will allow users to search all of your active eBay items.
Version 6.1 May 28th, 2018
Multi-language support for all tools.
All tools now support the following languages:
Version 6.0.2 December 13th, 2017
"Use WordPress Cache?" setting.
- Added setting to enable/disable the use of the WordPress cache.
Version 6.0.1 November 21st, 2017
- Fixed a bug with gzip compression which was causing feeds to not load for some users. Thanks to Michael for bringing this to my attention.
- Minor upgrade notification bug fix.
Version 6.0 November 10th, 2017
This is a major update to the plugin. While it may not seem like it on the surface, there have been some big changes under the hood:
- WordPress caching – the plugin now utilises the in-built WordPress caching mechanism to deliver Auction Nudge content, offering a significant performance boost.
- Code overhaul – the plugin code has been completely refactored to make maintenance and the development of new features less sucky.
- Documentation – the plugin documentation has been rewritten and can now be found on the Auction Nudge website.
- Bug fixes and minor improvements.
This is a recommended update, with lots of new features and further improvements in the works.
Version 5.0 April 11th, 2017
This is a major update to the plugin.
- Category List – Allows visitors to your site to filter your items by category. When this option is enabled, a list of categories is displayed above your items (if you have items in more than one category). This allows users to filter your items by simply selecting a category from the list.
- Listing Type Filter – Filter items by listing type filter, making it possible to just display Auction or Buy It Now items.
- Default eBay Site – You can now specify a default eBay site on the Settings page, to save you from re-entering them on each page, post or widget where you want to use Auction Nudge.
- AdBlock Warning – If an ad blocker is detected (which may prevent Auction Nudge from loading) a warning is displayed on relevant admin pages.
- Keyword Filter – The "keyword" filter for the Your eBay Listings tool has been rewritten to allow for additional search operators, making this feature much more powerful.
- Tooltips – The tooltips next to each option have been updated, are clearer and easier to use.
- Help – The help popup has been updated to be more... helpful.
Plus lots of minor improvements and bug fixes :-)
Version 4.4.3 March 9th, 2016
- Bug fix. Thanks to Janak for helping to identifying this issue.
Version 4.4.2 December 16th, 2016
- More bug fixes.
Version 4.4.1 December 15th, 2016
- Minor bug fix. Thanks to kemco1969 for bringing this to my attention.
Version 4.4 December 14th, 2016
- Should your eBay username change, you can now update every instance of Auction Nudge in one go through the Settings page, instead of having to update each manually.
- Resolved a conflict with the WooCommerce plugin, which was causing a "No parameters were provided" error for some users.
- Fixed a bug with the Your eBay Listings tool where usernames containing the star ('*') character were causing an error. Thanks to Daniel for bringing this to my attention.
- Minor bug fix.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Another small bug fix.
- Small bug fix. Thanks to Orlandoo for bringing this to my attention.
- Added new 'Overview' theme to the Your eBay Profile tool.
- Retired Your eBay Ads tool, see here for more information.
- Updated Your eBay Feedback tool options, as explained here.
- Updated plugin FAQ section.
- Minor updates to admin area pages.
- Small bug fixes. Thanks to moleroda for bringing this to my attention.
- Minor text updates.
- Minor text updates.
- Added 'Responsive' theme to the Your eBay Listings tool.
- Minor plugin user interface improvements.
- Fixed bug with setting the eBay site. Thanks to WordPress.org user legacy_dzynes for bringing this to my attention on the support forum.
- Pagination – there is no longer a limit to the total number of items Auction Nudge can display using the Your eBay Listings tool. Each page can show up to 100 items at once, if you have more listed "Previous" and "Next" buttons will allow users to navigate through multiple pages. Use the "Show multiple pages?" option to enable this feature.
- Larger images – Your eBay Listings item image sizes can now be increased up to 500px x 500px using the "Image Size" option (the previous maximum was 140px x 140px).
- Reduced cache time – the Your eBay Listings and Your eBay Ads tools now automatically update 4 times more frequently. These tools now update every 15 minutes (was previously every 60 minutes).
- New 'Profile Table' theme added to the Your eBay Feedback tool.
- Made wording on Settings page a little clearer.
- Added 'Open links in new tab?' option to Your eBay Listings, Your eBay Profile and Your eBay Feedback tools.
- Fixed issue with older versions of PHP which do not support anonymous functions. Thanks Jeff for pointing this out to me.
- Added Your eBay Ads tool to plugin.
- All tools now available as widgets.
- Added eBay Switzerland support.
- Small tweaks and bug fixes.
- Fixed bug with special characters in seller IDs. Thanks Jon-Paul for pointing this out to me.
- Plugin completely rewritten.
- Your eBay Listing, Your eBay Profile and Your eBay Feedback tools can now be added through the page/post edit page.
- Allows for feeds to be created on a page-by-page basis, useful if you require multiple item feeds.
- Plugin hosted on WordPress Plugin Directory.
- Minor updates.
- Added the ability to specify custom CSS rules within the plugin to modify the appearance of Auction Nudge.
- WordPress plugin released.